Recipe by : Vijayalakshmi Murthy
- Dals :
- Rice 1 cup
- Green Chillies
- Red Chillies
- Vegetable (literally whatever you want) ex, Cabbage, Carrot, Spinach etc.
- Salt to taste
Apparatus Required : Grinder
- Soak all the dals and rice together for 45 mins approx.
- After 45 minutes drain excess water from the dal mixture and grind with the rest of the ingredients till it reaches a coarse yet spreadable consistency.
- Take a pan and heat.
- Once the pan in nice and warm put the flam on low and spread out some of the batter on the pan.
- Put a few drops of oil on the side to avoid sticking.
- You can now increase the flame to a medium or high and cook till the ada is crisp on one side . Then flip and crisp the other side.
NOTE : No fermentation required.