Recipe By : Vijayalakshmi
- Flour 1kg
- Sugar 1 kg
Apparatus Required : Rolling Pin, Kadhai
- Take some water and boil and when it starts bubbling add the sugar.
- After the sugar syrup is formed let it cool and then knead the flour with this sugar syrup. Knead well till it’s soft and firm
- Once you are done kneading roll out with a rolling pin and cut into desired shaped and keep aside.
- Take a pan or a kadhai and heat oil till it’s hot.
- Fry the cut out pieces in the hot oil.
- Remove these pieces once golden brown
This is a sweet that can be stored for a while without refrigeration. It is prepared mostly during Indian festivals like Diwali etc so that it can be served to all the guests who call on to wish and hello !