Recipe by : Sumangal Sansare
- Broccoli (approx. 150g) for 4 people
- Garlic – 4 to 5
- Black pepper
- Fresh Coriander leaves (dhaniya patta)
- Maggi Cubes Veg 2
- Salt to taste
Apparatus Required : Mixer Grinder
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces (check for small worms because they tend to be there) and then boil with garlic for approximately 10 mins.
- Once boil let it cool for a bit.Take out the broccoli and garlic pieces from the water and then grind with coriander leaves. Add some water to get a very fine smooth paste.
- Take the paste and mix it with the water that was previously used to boil the broccoli.
- Add Maggi Cubes and pepper powder and let it boil. Add salt to taste.
- You can also add chopped mushroom or sweet corn in case you want some variation.
- Excellent for proteins.